The Living Water College of the Arts is a non-profit organization, with federal charitable status.
s a benefactor of the college, you will contribute to the great cause of restoring the Arts to their proper function. Please contact us for more information on how you can help.
To date, the supporters and partners of Living Water College include private donors, artists and academics. Application has been made to several charitable foundations and this will continue annually. The college is debt-free and handling its current staff and operating costs. Support is being received from the local community, but much more is needed in order to open and operate the college full-time.
Your investment in the work of Living Water College will effect a great change in our Art culture. Please consider some of the ways in which you can support our work and our students:
- We accept all cash gifts, including those made through cheque or credit card.
- Secure, online donations can be given by clicking the following link:
- Gifts In Kind: Consider making a non-cash gift in one of the areas needed: equipment, furnishings, materials and services provided.
- Pledges: You can create a pledge, payable to Living Water Arts Foundation over an extended length of time, such as annually or bi-annually.
- Gifts of Life Insurance: Tax receipts can be issued for premiums paid by the donor, with the Living Water Arts Foundation named as the owner and beneficiary of the policy.
- Planned Giving: In your will and estate planning, you can include the Living Water Arts Foundation as a recipient.
- Bursary: You can establish a bursary or financial aid fund in your name or the name of a friend or loved one.
A member of the Living Water Arts Foundation Board or staff will be pleased to discuss with you the various options for your gift.